Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday

Well, here I am, I made it out of the boys bedroom and I am still alive and kicking. It always amazes me what I find in there, it's actually kind of scary sometimes.

Wayne is having a good time in North Carolina with my parents. My Dad took him out of a boat that belongs to a friend of his to fish on the ocean today. My Dad doesn't haul his boat back and forth when they go down there, he used to use it alot when they lived down there but there isn't alot of places to use that kind of boat around here. We have taken it on vacation and had a blast with it. They have one of those double floats that Dad pulls behind the boat and it is so much fun. Last year we rented a house on Lake Gaston with it's own dock and we didn't do anything but rest and play in the water. Ashleigh said she was bored but the rest of us had a great time.

Rusty worked today, I think it's been around a month since he's had a day off, he's asleep right now. Rusty's mom brought Ashleigh home today, that was nice that I didn't have to pick her up. Rusty cooked on the grill while she was here. Ashleigh and her Granny went shopping and guess what Ashleigh came home with?!!!!! A pair of coullottes (spelling??) that she called capris with big legs!!!! I couldn't believe it, she loved them. I swore my daughter would never wear them and she went and picked them out.

Blake and his friend Corey are playing Game Cube in the bedroom, I threatened them with their lives if that room gets messed up. I am probably making a huge mistake letting them play in there but oh well.

I'm off to check the dryer and fold the 100th load of laundry.

Bridget

1 comment:

Thom said...

The irony of Ashleigh choosing the dreaded "gouchos" is truly astounding.LOL! ;0)