Saturday, July 23, 2005

Birthdays and such...

Blake's birthday is coming up on the 26th and I am having the worst time trying to decide what to get him. We bought him some clothes but we haven't bought any toys yet. My brother bought him a new bike, other than that he's not getting anything so I guess I better get on the ball. Blake and I went grocery shopping to Wal-Mart today and I took him (or rather he took me) over to the toys to show me what he would like to have. Actually, I was quite surprised. The thing he really got excited about was the small hand held Leap Pad. He loves his big one and he was excited that he could take that one in the car. I think that is what we will probably get him.

It's has been pretty quiet around him again today and tonight. Ashleigh is spending the weekend with her Granny and Wayne went with my parents to North Carolina to my Grandparents until Wednesday. It's just me, Blake and Rusty and Rusty is working all weekend, so Blake and I are having a weekend of scary movies ( I know, I know bad mother, bad mother, he loves them as much as I do) and cleaning. Rusty brought home the new fan for the dining room today. He put it up tonight and I am so happy with it.

We went to my brother-in-laws last night for my niece and nephew's birthdays, Kelly is 34 and Jacob is 19. We had a really nice time, lots of really good food and we watched the video of the band from the night they opened for Deana Carter. We got home around 11:30.

Tomorrow I think I will tackle the boys room. I've been putting it off because I'm afraid once I go in there I may never be seen again. That room is a never ending battle.

This has been a pretty boring blog tonight, but it has been a couple of days since I've blogged and I figured I better write something. My life has been pretty boring lately but I guess that can be a good thing.

Bridget

1 comment:

melissa said...

I comiserate with you on the "boys room" saga. I could write a hilarious and shocking post on the things that i've found in that room!