Monday, July 25, 2005

Football

Well, we have made it through the first practice of football, Blake loves it, Rusty is relieved and I'm glad he wants to go back for another practice on Wednesday. Blake came running in the house wanting to show me everything they did today. He is really excited. I was so worried Rusty was going to be disappointed, he loves football so much and he wants Blake to love it just as much. I don't know if that is possible because Rusty is a fanatic but we did make it through the first practice. Oh, and by the way, Blake thinks wearing the cup is really cool, aren't boys fun?

I am letting Ashleigh drive more and more. Tonight she drove from my brother's to the Subway in our town. It it about a 15 minute drive and she did really good. For those of you who don't have teenagers driving yet, just you wait.

I am off to bed, I am going into work early tomorrow.
Bridget

No comments: