Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Quiet evening

Well, it is really quiet in my house tonight. My brother came and took Blake and Wayne home with him for a night of junk food, video games and cigars. Well, maybe not cigars but it will be a night of junk food and video games. Steven does alot of stuff with the kids, he's a really good uncle. Ashleigh was going to a friend's house but they ended up here, so I have a night of giggling and phone use to look forward to. Rusty has escaped to his shed in the backyard, I think I may head out there myself.

I am headed to get the coffee pot set, the clothes ironed and the lunches packed for tomorrow. It has been a pretty non eventful day. I guess that's a good thing.
Bridget

1 comment:

Thom said...

Sometimes those non-eventful evenings are the very best kind! :0)