Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mother/Wife of the Year

Ok, yes I know I am now up for Mother/Wife of the year. I served my family the highly nutrious dinner of .......




frozen pizzas and mozarella sticks. I confess I was tired and just didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight. So I whipped in to that very fancy store called "Food Lion" and picked up our dinner. Rusty is usually really good about cooking dinner too but he's an electrician and has been working outside for the last couple days in this horrible heat so I feel sorry for him. Oh well, we will be back to nutrious tomorrow.
Update on Ashleigh and her friend Devin. They are on the outs again. I feel so sorry for Ashleigh and she pretends it doesn't bother her, but I know it does. I'm not sure what is going on with Devin but it has really concerned me. She's like one of my kids. She has been to my grandparents with us and to Ashleigh's grandparents on both sides. She calls my parents Grandma and Grandpa and Rusty's mom Granny. This is breaking my heart. I know I shouldn't get so involved with her friends but it's so hard. They are here so much and then all of a sudden I don't get to see them anymore.
Wayne comes home tomorrow, I am excited about that. It just isn't the same house without him.
Well, I am headed out to water my poor tomatoes and flowers. They are all begging for water.
Later,
Bridget

2 comments:

melissa said...

Awww.. poor Ashleigh. That's gotta be hard. You couldn't pay me to go back an re live that age! Hope it all works out.

melissa said...

Well, now you know Bridget.....some of us become addicted to certain blogs pretty quickly.....and...um....well, it IS the 16th now......(wink)
Hope that all is well at your house!