Friday, April 06, 2007

Traveling

We are at my Mom and Dad's house in Carolina Beach, N.C., we came here for Easter. I was really excited about seeing my everyone and we will get to meet my Pawpaw's girlfriend. Well, actually she's not his girlfriend, she's his fiance, they are getting married in June. They were originally planning on getting June 9th but Ashleigh's graduation is the 8th so they moved it to the next weekend. I can't believe my Pawpaw is getting remarried. My Mom said that Margie is really nice and that she is very funny. She makes my Pawpaw really happy. My aunt isn't happy about his getting married, she said it hasn't even been a year since Mawmaw passed away. It will be a year in July and it has been fast but he will be 81 next month and why wait? I am happy for him, and if him getting married means I get to keep him around longer than I am all for it. We got in around 12:30 this morning and Mom was waiting up for us. My Dad had to work today so he was in bed but he did hear us come in, with there being 5 of us we are not always the quietest, he came down to give hugs and love and then went back to bed. We sat up and talked to Mom until around 2 and then we all headed to bed. Steven worked last night and then he came by around 6 this morning to pick up Wayne for a day of computer games, video games and food. They did alot of things together before Steven moved and this is the first time they have been able to get together. We are going to head to the mall today, Ashleigh wants to
see if she can find a prom dress here, she is hoping to find one different from any of them at home.
I will be back later. Have a great day!

No comments: