Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finally....

I finally have a picture of Ashleigh and the prom dress. But first for an incredible picuture take a look over at www.zoofullofboys.blogspot.com. You won't be disappointed I guarantee it.
Now, on with the show.



Now, give our honest opinion, what do you think of the dress that it took 4 shopping trips to find? I think it's very pretty, Rusty said it's the ugliest dress he has ever seen, my parents both liked it and my mother in law said it was different but better than she thought it would be from the description. Simon said it wasn't horrible but was a little pitchy in places, sorry just a little American Idol humor. Now give me your honest opinion, the count down is on prom is in less than 2 weeks. Well, at least the first of the two proms she will be attending.
Have a great evening.

4 comments:

melissa said...

My question is "WHAT ABOUT SHOES???" What kind of shoes is she going to wear with it? Nude, strappy heels would be pretty, but those things are almost IMPOSSIBLE to find. What does she have in mind?

Bridget said...

She had thought about gold, but we are not sure. The nude strappy heels sound like a good idea, we might look into a pair of those.

Dy said...

I can't get over what a lovely figure she has! Wow! I looked... nothing like that, in high school. ;-)

Really, it's lovely. I like the dress. I think something fun and strappy would be good. Definitely stay away from chunky shoes (heels, or other accessories on the shoes). I think that'd be too much for the dress.

Will she be needing a wrap, or is it warm enough that her poor shoulders won't freeze? (Gah, I am getting old. "Don't forget your sweater, Dear!" Sorry.)

Ok. Like it. It's kicky, feminine, sparkly. All that a prom dress should be. Very cool.
Dy

melissa said...

Yes, yes!! I forgot to say earlier that I really think that the dress looks fabulous on her! Her back and shoulders look so beautiful in that cut. How will she wear her hair? Any jewelry?? I love this stuff! Thanks for sharing it! Beautiful girl!

(you should see MY prom dress from NS.....OH.MY GOSH!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!)