Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SNOW!!!!

Okay, okay I admit it was not alot but it was snowing and it's cold. It's like winter cold, break out the sweaters. It snowed yesterday and it was snowing on my way to work today. It didn't do it for a long time but you can see it snowing on the mountains. I love that, we have this incredible view of the mountains from our back deck. Actually, we are in the Shenandoah Valley so we have mountains on all sides of us but the back deck is wonderful. Blake got a new snowsuit this year and I was begining to wonder if it was going to end up on ebay next winter without ever being worn. He is growing so fast I doubt he will get 2 years out of it.
Little league baseball signups are this Saturday. Where has the time gone? It seems like football just ended and we are already signing up for baseball.
We went back to the gym today, yea for me 2 days down and I am still walking and not too incredibly sore. Yes, Thom I will be thinking about you while I am there. It's nice to know I have someone to suffer with.
Steven found a house, Congratulations to him. It sounds really nice. I can't wait to see it. It is 5 minutes from his work, how lucky can you get, and about 30 minutes from Mom and Dad. It's on 2 1/2 acres and back up to a pond that feeds into a river. He's looking forward to doing some fishing for catfish in there. I'm looking forward to him doing that and cooking it for me. I love catfish.
Well, I am going to check on the laundry and then head to bed. Have a great day!

No comments: