Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Infirmary

It seems like everyone has been sick off and on for the last couple months. I know it has to be the weather, hot, cold, hot, cold... What we need is a good cold snow to kill all the germs that keep lingering around. Ashleigh started complaining about her ear hurting so I made an appointment for her and told her to bring Wayne and Blake with her because Wayne had been just not feeling good and Blake started with a cough the other night. Well, Wayne and Ashleigh both have ear infections and to my surprise Blake has pneumonia. I couldn't believe it, no fever, really not alot of coughing until a couple days ago and only at bedtime. I will be so glad when this winter is over. My kids are never sick and this winter has been unending with sickness.
There's not alot going on here just getting back into the swing of things with work and school.
Have a great night.

1 comment:

Thom said...

Oh my goodness!!! I hope everyone is feeling better very soon. Y'all hang in there!!