Sunday, January 21, 2007

IT'S SNOWING!!!!

I can't believe it, we are really getting snow. It is so pretty with the mountains all around us. I took some pictures and I'm not too sure how they are going to look but it will give you a general idea anyway.

This is when it was just starting to snow. Can you see it falling, I can't but it's there, take my word for it.


It was really going good at this point and the tops of the house were covered. The roads were covered and I wasn't real sure Wayne and I were going to make it up the hill to our house. We had to run out to Food Lion and before you think we are one of those crazies that see a snowflake and run for bread, milk and toilet paper, we had already planned our trip to the store before the snow started falling. We just didn't get our start as soon as we should have.


In this picture you can't ever see the mountains because of the snow. Rusty was supposed to take Blake and they were going to visit Rusty's Mom for the day. Wayne and I had plans to pop pop-corn and watch scary movies. Well, Rusty and Blake didn't go because Rusty didn't want to take a chance with the roads, he saw an accident on the highway before he got 5 minutes from here so he turned around and came back. Rusty's been in the bedroom watching football, Blake has been in and out in the snow and Wayne and I did get in 1 scary movie. It's been a really nice day.

Wayne went for his follow up Friday and everything is healing great and he is doing wonderful.

I will be back later for another snow update.

1 comment:

melissa said...

We got ice! But the kids still enjoyed throwing themselves down on it repeatedly!!