Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mom's birthday and school projects

My Mom's birthday was on October 24th and we had her and my brother come to the house to celebrate with a wonderful homecooked meal and homemade cake. I know my Mom is reading this and laughing, we had chinese take out and german chocolate cake from Food Lion. Hey, I had to work all day and we all love chinese food. We had a great time with her but we were really missing my Dad. He is already living down at Carolina Beach with my Pawpaw. My parents bought his house and are moving in with him. He will be back up here this weekend and my Mom, Steven and Wayne flew down there last weekend to visit. It was Wayne first time on a plane and he loved it. Anyway, back to the party. I have pictures, now these are pictures that Mom did not want me to post because she said they aren't any good but I am going to anyway.
Ok, once again blogger won't let me upload pictures, is it just me? I will try again tomorrow to do the pictures. I was also going to post pictures of Blake's school project on squirrels but that will have to wait also until tomorrow.
Good night.
Bridget

No comments: