Monday, August 27, 2007

Prayer Request

I am requesting alot of prayers this morning. Saturday night the daughter of my best friend (well, my best friend next to Rusty) was in a horrible car accident. Her name is Angelica and she is 17. We don't know all the details yet but she was thrown from the car. The car behind her stopped and had to perform CPR on her. She was in surgery most of yesterday, both of her ankles are broke, they think her neck is broke and they are very concerned about brain damage. Like I said, she is 17 and she is going into her senior year of high school. She has her whole life ahead of her. Please pray for her recovery and for her family as they are going through this.

2 comments:

Dy said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this, but will definitely pray for her, and for her family.
Dy

melissa said...

Please keep us updated. They will all be in our prayers.