Saturday, August 04, 2007

Alive and Kicking

We are still here and breathing. It has been too long since I last blogged and there is so much to write about. We went to my parents in July for my Dad's birthday and had a great time. My Dad turned 61 and he is still so young looking. I made him an ice-cream cake and Steven cooked dinner. Sounded like a great trade off to me, well I did make bar-b-que baked beans also but I didn't have to stand outside in the heat at the grill.















After we ate, had presents and just lazed around doing nothing we got into their new pool. No one is able to behave themselves in the pool and you are not safe no matter where you are in there. Mom bought a bunch of water guns and you better we careful because that innocent looking float headed our way just might have someone lurking behind it just waiting to shoot you.




















Everyone had a great time and Dad really enjoyed his birthday. After all how could he not have a wonderful time, his favorite child was there, me. The next evening we headed down to the boardwalk for, of course, Britt's donuts. We walked out onto the beach to eat them and just enjoy all being together.


No, that's not one of us, I just thought it was a cute picture. I love to watch the birds chase up and down the beach.

























It's this a beautiful picture? Yes, I did take it, it has not been photo shopped those are the actual colors of the sunset. Wayne was the one who pointed it out and asked me to take the picture. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. We always have such a great time when we go see my family.

I have alot more pictures to post from the 4th of July party and other things that have been going on. Somehow when I transferred my pictures I transferred them some where other than what I am used to and it has been horrible trying to retrieve them. I am trying to get used to the new computer. I will try to post some more tomorrow.
Good night.

No comments: