Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday

Well, we leave in 2 days for vacation and I desperately need one. I've been coming into work extra early every day so I can get everything ahead so when I come back it won't be behind. I need sleep!!!! ..............Oh, sorry, I nodded off there for a minute. I get into such a panic when we are getting ready for vacation, I want everything to be perfect, everyone to be happy and have a good time, I worry myself into an ulcer every time we go away. I think I need to be medicated to go on vacation, it would make me and everyone around me alot happier.

My computer is still not fixed, I haven't had time to get it to Steven and he hasn't had time to work on it right now anyway. I guess it will wait until we get back. I have 4 books and 2 magazines packed, I plan on doing alot of lying on the beach and doing nothing.

Please keep praying for Ashleigh. She is really struggling right now, and that in turn is driving me crazy. We have a really great relationship and we can talk about anything (and believe me she has made my hair stand on end with some of the things she has asked me or told me, I think she does it for shock value) but right now it's like she just won't talk to me and that is driving me crazy. She did tell me that the friends she used to hang out with are all drinking all the time and that's why she's not hanging out with them. These were the "nice" girls that I really liked. I just don't know what to do for her except pray.

Blake is still loving football and he found out on Monday that he is on the starting team. I think Rusty was more excited than Blake. Pray for no broken bones.

Wayne has been down at my Dad's for the last 2 days trying to help him paint the front porch but mother nature had other ideas and they have spent the last 2 days watching movies.

Have a great day!!
Bridget

2 comments:

Thom said...

Poor Ashleigh. I'll add her to my prayer list.

Lying on the beach and reading...aaaahhh! ENJOY IT!!

melissa said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the compliment on my blog! But you see that is the beauty of the blog....I can write about it and it sounds organized. Now, on the other hand if you were to come to my home and see it in action....wellllll..... let's just say that you might not be so impressed! Get thyself to the beach woman! Read, sun, relax....and enjoy those kids! Have a great time!