Monday, August 08, 2005

Just a quick note

Do I hear a YEA!!!, the dishwasher is fixed and I didn't have to buy a new one. I am so excited. Now..... the computer is broke. Will the insanity never end? I don't know what I am going to do without my computer, lucky for me I have a brother that can make a computer out of a tin can so it will be getting fixed, I just may not be writing very much for the next couple weeks (I'm at work right now, sshhhh don't tell). He will have to fit me in with his work and we are going on vacation the end of this week for a week, but since we are going to my grandparents and they do have a computer, I will try to keep you updated as much as possible.
We have a pretty uneventful weekend, which is nice, it was just really busy. Blake had a birthday party to go to, Rusty worked on Saturday, the never ending mound of laundry had to be washed so we will have clean clothes for vacation, you know all the regular life stuff.
Have a great day and it's only 4 days to vacation.
Bridget

1 comment:

Thom said...

Geez! the dishwasher and now the computer! What a pain. Hope you're up and running again soon.