Sunday, August 14, 2005

Vacation part 2...

Well, we will be heading out early tomorrow morning to Myrtle Beach for the next couple days. We have great plans of seeing the Ripley's Aquarium (so Blake can see the sharks), the Ripley's Haunted Adventure (so Steven, Ashleigh, Wayne and I can be scared to death, I went on their web site and I'm a little worried) and then to the Ripley's 4-D theatre which I thought sounded like fun. We also have to hit Broadway on the Beach for Build a Bear, Ashleigh is 16 but she can't wait to build her own bear, Hard Rock Cafe so Rusty can add to his collection and anything else there that we can get into. Steven and Wayne are dying to do the Nascar go-carts. Steven looked at me today and said "Are you sure we have enough time for everything you have planned?" I told him of course we do, stick with me and you won't have 1 minute of spare time. I'm a planner and I drive everyone crazy by trying to have everything planned down to the minute. Sorry, just one of my annoying habits.

Today, Rusty went to the beach by himself now that's what I call die hard beach loving. Ashleigh laid around and didn't do much of anything and Blake hung out with her. Steven, Wayne and I went out driving around to Wrightsville Beach and then just a lot of nothing. It was a very relaxing day.

Do any of you watch Extreme Home Makeover? I've never really sat down and watched it but tonight I did with my Grandmother and cried through the whole show. I don't think I want to watch this every week, I don't know if I can take the emotions. One of my sister in laws watches it every week and I don't know how she does it. It just about killed me.

Well, I am off to bed, got to get my beauty sleep, we are getting up early to head out. I will talk to you when we get back.

Have a great day!!
Bridget

1 comment:

Thom said...

Sounds like y'all are having a great time.I can't wait for our family's beach trip! :0)