Sunday, August 14, 2005

Vacation

Well, we made it to the beach about 1:30 Friday morning. We are having a great time!! I've read 2 books and gotten a sun burn. It's wonderful. We spent the last 2 days laying on the beach and trying not to drown in the ocean. We have gotten to spend some much needed time with my Grandparents also, my PawPaw is 80 and my MawMaw is 75 so I like to spend as much time with them as possible. They are both is good health and we are really lucky to still have them. My children have 3 great grandparents, not many 16 year olds can say that. My mom and dad are babysitting our dog and my dad said she is driving him crazy, she follows him around constantly. She is really a people dog and she doesn't like to be by herself a whole lot except during the day when she gets on the couch (which she is not allowed to) and takes her afternoon nap.

I will write more as I get time, I think I am taking a break from the beach today to give my skin a little break from the sun. Oh, what shall I do, I think I will read some more.

Have a great day!!
Bridget

3 comments:

melissa said...

No fair posting about all the books without sharing the titles! Glad that you guys are getting some much needed R&R. Soak it up and remember those of us in the trenches!;-)

Thom said...

Books and sunburns. Ahhh, the beach.

Sounds like you're having a great time. ENJOY!!!

Bridget said...

We are having a great time! Melissa I will get the names of those books for you, they are suspense thrillers. Actually, they were pretty good.
Bridget