Sunday, March 25, 2007

OH MY GOSH

Do you see what I see?! I am actually blogging and I think it's going to stay this time and not fly off into the great beyond. To catch up a little Blake's lip has healed nicely, Ashleigh is still putting us through teenage stuff (even though I don't remember being this much worry to my parents, actually I know I wasn't) and Wayne is still his normally happy go lucky kid. We went to my great nephew's 1st birthday party last weekend. That's right, I'm a great aunt, I know I look way too young to have a great nephew but yes, yes I do. He is the cutest thing. His name is Mason and after he got over the fact that all of these people were invading his house he was very happy to have everyone there.



My nephew Michael, Mason's daddy, cooking up alot of good food for all of us.

This is my niece Kelly, my nephew Jacob and Michael again.

This is Mason being alot more interested in the cards than the presents.

He was all nice and clean before he got a hold of the cake.

And after, oh yeah this was also after he stuck both feet in it but hey it was his cake. He had a great time.
I wanted to also show you his bedroom. Kelly painted his walls for him and they are amazing. They look like decals but believe me they are the real deal.







This one is on the chair rail next to the window. Aren't they great?
Well, I better go, we are headed out the door. Hopefully, will be able to get back on later tonight, I have more to fill you in on.
Have a great day!


















2 comments:

melissa said...

YAY!! You're back! Loved the photos. And that painting is incredible.

Anonymous said...

I kept forgetting to look at the blog. Your pictures are great and yes, that painting is incredible! That's my girl...well, my girl, my baby, my guy, my nieces, my nephews... anyway, you get it. Mine, MINE...ALL MINE.
Love, Braggy