Monday, March 05, 2007

I'M BACK AND THE TITLE OF THE MISSING POST WAS "I'VE HIT THE BIG TIME"

I have a confession to make, I love to play the lottery. I don't spend alot but I like to play when it gets big. Like 1 million isn't alot, but I normally remember to play when it's really big. Like right now, the mega million is at around $360,000,000. While we were out Friday evening I told Rusty we had to stop and get my tickets. He just laughs and shakes his head at me. He constantly tells me that I will never win, I'm married to him and he has terrible luck. I told his he has to have faith and believe that I am going to win. Well, I bought my ticket and then kind of forgot about it. We were getting ready to go out Saturday afternoon and I remembered it. I got my ticket out, Rusty was still shaking his head, and I logged onto the web site. Take a look at the following picture.....





This is me with my winning ticket. I won $150.00. Isn't that great!!! I was so excited, all of a sudden Mr. Little Faith was saying "hey WE won $150.00." What we? He didn't want to play, he KNEW I wasn't going to win. Whatever, I won, I won, I won. Now what to do with my winnings? It was an extremely hard decision to make, all that money. Okay, we made the mature decision and it's going to pay for 2 of Ashleigh's credits at the Community College. She is already dual enrolled through the high school, but we have to get her scholarship application turned in by the 16th. She is going to attend the Community College for 2 years and then transfer. She wants to teach kindergarden.
Please keep my sister in law's brother in law (her sister's husband) in your prayers. He had a heart attack on Saturday and had to have bypass surgery Saturday evening. He is in ICU but seems to be doing ok. He's had heart problems before so this was maybe a little more scary than normal.
Good night.

1 comment:

Emily said...

WOO-HOO!!!! Congrats on the big win!!

Hope all is well with the family.