Sunday, August 10, 2008

17 - 14

The Redskins did it, they won their 1st preseason game last night. We had a great time!!! We have had our season tickets for 5 years now and we always have a wonderful time. Rusty does all the cooking for tailgating and I get to sit and watch. Everyone is out there having a good time, cooking out, throwing footballs, playing games and just enjoying themselves.



This is our annual "Oh my God, I can't believe they finally got here" picture. Every year I take the same picture of Rusty with his tickets.



This is my nephew Brett, the one in the back, and his friend Justin. They ride with us when they go to the games. Rusty and I have 4 season tickets and we sell 2 of them to his brother every year. Really those 2 are his tickets since he's paid for them every year that we've gotten them, they just come in my name. He plays in a band and isn't able to come to every game so his sons take turns using them. Brett won't be making many games this year though, he will be attending VCU and he moves in this Saturday. He is such a good kid. He works (for the longest time he worked 2 jobs), he attends college and is just an all around good kid. Every parent wants someone like him for their daughter.
Rusty is such a good cook.

Brett, Rusty and Justin.
Brett, Me and Justin.
Way to go skins, let keep it up!!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Hey, great pics! To answer your question posted on my blog, we are NOT playing football this year! Do I sound excited?? (shhhhh....I am) Jack wants to play fall baseball this year, so I am only too happy to oblige. ;-)

Anniesue said...

Great pictures!!! I have never been to a pro football game, but have always wanted to! Maybe some day. I cannot wait for the regular season to start. Thanks for sharing the pictures!