Thursday, July 05, 2007

You scored as Tilney, Your husband/boyfriend is most similar to Mr. Tilney of Northanger Abbey. Charming and witty, sometimes he confuses others with his satirical humor and outlandish statements. However, he has an excellent sense for the motives of others and therefore is very helpful to you. As a couple, you share many exciting experiences and laughs and enjoy constant camaraderie with those closest to you.

Tilney

95%

Captain Wentworth

95%

Edward Ferrars

95%

Col. Brandon

85%

Darcy

85%

Edmund Bertram

75%

Knightley

75%

created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Rebel said...

Yoo Hooooo. I'm still waiting on the dorky pictures.

Jenni said...

I did that test and the one to see which Jane Austen character I am. I don't remember what Danny's results were, but I think I got Elinor Dashwood. I had to laugh because Danny just isn't any of those and I had trouble looking past the terribly proper English thing and not laughing as I tried to picture Danny acting like that.

I'm soooo jealous that you got to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and I still haven't. The kids chipped in to give me money for tickets a few years ago when they were in Wichita, but the concert was cancelled for some reason.