Thursday, September 21, 2006

YEAH, A/C

We have been without air conditioning since last Friday evening. We went to our local high school football game (sorry guys better luck next time) and when we got home it was not working. My husband is very handy, he's an electrician, and can fix just about anything but the air conditioner. He knew what was wrong he just wasn't sure how to fix it. I called someone on Monday, they said they could come on Wednesday. Wednesday evening came and Wednesday evening went and still no repair guy. I called today and he said he was here, he couldn't find the house and the only phone number he had was my work number. ARGGGG. So we made arrangements for him to come back today. He came, he saw, we now have cool air. Thank God. All I heard all weekend was "I'm hot, I'm hot" and that was just from Rusty. Now, I'm sure it will be nice and cool outside. I love to have the windows open and air the house but not when it's 90 degrees outside.
Blake has a football game on Saturday, hopefully it will be better than last weekend.
My Dad will be home this weekend and he is bringing my Pawpaw with him, it will be great to see them. We are going down there on Saturday to have a cookout.
Well, I better get ready for the morning, good night and talk later.
Bridget

1 comment:

Thom said...

Life without A/C??? You poor,poor dears!! How did people live in the days before electricity? I could handle the cold winters,but the sweltering summers...well,not so much. Glad to hear it's back up and running!