Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Alive and well

Just a note to let you know that I am still alive and kicking. We have been so busy with my Grandmother still being in the hospital and just everyday life that I haven't had time to sit down and blog at all. I finally got a new modem but out internet provider says it has to be configured now. I give up. So hopefully, I will get that down there this week sometime.
We went on our cruise this past week and had an incredible time. I will blog more about that later when I have more time, but I do have to say if you ever get a chance to see the Mayan temple ruins, do it. It is so incredibly awesome. Run to your travel agent and book a cruise, this was our second and I can't wait to do the third. My parents are taking Ashleigh for her graduation present next year, oh my gosh my child will be graduating, that can't be possible I'm not that old, and they are already planning it. They are looking at St. Thomas, St. Marten in that area.
I will be back within the next few days and as soon as I get that modem going I will be able to blog from home again and I also will be able to post pictures from the cruise.
Have a great day!!!!
Bridget

2 comments:

Thom said...

Hey,welcome back! I can't wait to hear about the cruise! :0}

Emily said...

WOW! A cruise!! That sounds sooo nice right now!
The Dude and I have been talking about a re-do of our St. Thomas honeymoon for our 10th anniversary (2 years away) and taking the kids.

I hope your grandmother gets well soon.

~Em