Wednesday, March 01, 2006

SO EXCITING!!!!!

I just got an email from my sister in law that my nephew (my husband is 8 years younger than his middle brother, and his middle brother's wife is 12 years older than the brother) and his wife are at the hospital in labor. YEA!!!!! Say a prayer that everything will go good and my great nephew is born healthy and safe. We haven't had a new baby in the family since Blake and that was 7 1/2 years ago. She was due on March 15 which was kind of strange because onMarch 15, 2001 Michael (my nephew) was in a horrible accident, a parking garage fell on the moving truck he was in, and he almost died. He was in UVA rehab for a long time and now you never would know. God really was with him that day and all the days after through all the pain he endured. Misty and Michael weren't even married at that time and she was there with him every step of the way, she truly is a gift from God to him and now they are getting ready to have their first child. I will keep you posted.
Bridget

No comments: