Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back to reality

"YOUR KAROKE THEME SONG, LIVING ON A PRAYER"

You believe the best things in life are mostly forgotten, and you're definitely more than a little nostalgic .You're likely to still like the same foods, fashions, and music as you did when you were a teenager.
You have a knack for knowing what elements of pop culture people have missed, without them even realizing it.It's great to remember the past, but don't forget that not everyone is as stuck in it as you are.
You might also sing: "Pour Some Sugar on Me," "Rapper's Delight," and "Cherry Pie"
Stay away from people who sing: "Toxic"

I am still here and no I didn't fall over board on the cruise or get left on some tropical island. (Being left on a tropical island does have it's benefits though) I will be back to blogging this weekend with pictures, so check back soon.

8 comments:

Patriot said...

Hi! I just came across your blog tonight. I wanted to let you know about free giveaways that I host every week at my site. All of the giveaways are from companies who make their products here in the USA! I don't make any money off of this - I just want to see more jobs stay here in America. Come check it out - and spread the word!

Thank you!

Dy said...

Yay! Welcome home!
Dy

melissa said...

COme back!! LOL I know, how it is.. I am trying to get back to blogging too! Hope that everyone is well.

melissa said...

(fingers drumming on table top)

melissa said...

Seriously. You're missin' out. Go check my blog...be sure to read the comments section. LOL

Emily said...

OK!! We get it!! You LOVE Bon Jovi!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Your blog is really cool. Especially the post about the power of prayer. I share the same beliefs as you when it comes to putting your faith in God.

Take care and keep blogging,

Oz

omzie.blogspot.com

melissa said...

O.K. Now I'm worried. Are y'all doing o.k? email me, blog, SOMETHIN!